Pink - nude t-shirt

 
I found this pics, I thought it was lost in some folder in my laptop. This was some weeks ago when my city was sunny and warm, now is rainy and grey all the time.
 
These jeans are my favorites, I have it some years ago and I don't get bored of them and a plus they always look good with any type of shoes; at last, my t-shirt was before in the blog here. I always love combine loose t-shirts with a tigh jeans.
 
And the shoes are news, remember that post where I show them to you? what do you think?
 
 
Encontré estas fotos, pensé que estaban perdidas en alguna carpeta de mi laptop. Esto fue ahce algunas semanas cuando todavía estaba soleado y caliente, ahora todo es gris y lluvioso.
 
Estos jeans son mis favoritos, los tengo hace algunos años y no me aburro de ellos y un plus siempre se ven bien con cualquier tipo de zapatos; finalmente, la blusita la usé antes aquí. Siempre me ha encantado combinar camisas sueltas con jeans ajustados.
 
Y los zapatos son nuevos, recuerdan el post que les mostre con ellos ¿qué piensan?  
 




 
// T-shirt: Zara // Jean: Diesel // Ballerinas: Forever 21// arm candy: stradivarius - forever 21 // 
 

Comments

Popular Posts