NEW KRISTEN STEWART PHOTOSHOOT






I know maybe you heard too many about this new photoshoot of Kristen Stewart but I love her make up and I couldn't  stay without comment about it, The make up is gorgeus, brillant, is so cute and It give her a lot of sensuality, maybe I try to use it in a costume party.

Yo sé que tal vez ya han escuchado muchi´simo acerca de este photoshoot de Kristen Stewart pero Amo su maquillaje y no podía quedarme sin comentarlo. El maquillaje es increíble, magnífico, es muy lindo y le da mucha sensualidad, tal vez trate de usarlo en una fiesta de disfraces.

Diana Arias

Comments

  1. It doesnt look like Kristen, all that make up changed her a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that photoshoot too. Kristen looks great!
    I know your blog from fashiolista, and I think it's interesting.
    I will be appreciate if you check out my blog:
    agatas-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yupe. It doesn't look like Kristen at all! Have so much photoshop! :S But she is cute anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the most recognized and utilized programs for photo editing is Adobe's Photoshop. From this software the term "shopped" was phrased. People who work with and view photography use the term to refer to photographs which appear to have been manipulated to show something that was not in the original photograph, to remove something which was, or when the appearance of a person or object in the photo seems to have been altered. background removal service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts