Those moments

 Some weeks ago was my degree and you have to believe me, I walked for all the city, brand shops and random shops and I could not find a nice dress, I hope I'll find something better for the next time.
The day before my degree, when I decided try something else than a dress I found this amazing asymmetric skirt and was like breath again, It was love at first sight, I love the outfit I created for that day. Do you like it?


Hace algunas semanas fue mi grado y tienen que creeme, me caminé toda la ciudad, tiendas de marca y otras y no pude encontrar un bonito vestido. Espero encontrar algo mejor la próxima vez.
El día antes de mi grado decidí tratar algo que no fuera un vestido y encontré esta increíble falda y volví a respirar, fue amor a primera cista, amé el look que creé para ese día. ¿les gusta?





Skirt: Stradivarius / blazer: stradivarius / High heels: stradivarius / shirt: zara/ arm party: stradivarius







Comments

Popular Posts