My top 5 DIY Costumes for Halloween

1. Mary Poppins



Lets face it, is easy, functional and every body loves Mary Poppins. Since Lauren Conrad appeared with to is more and more popular.
So open your closet and find a black skirt (everybody has a black skirt) and a white shirt, a ribbon and a black hat and, ta-da, Mary Poppins.



2. Animal Party (Lauren Conrad)



I do love Lauren Conrad tutorials for Halloween, every year I wait impatient in october for her tutorials, this year she offers us a DIY for different animal, I love the deer make up, shame she didn't show us how to do it.

Tutorial: http://laurenconrad.com/blog/2015/10/hocus-pocus-my-halloween-costume-party-animal/




3.  Pineapple Costume


Choose your best yellow dress, a nice high heel (green or yellow) and follow the instruction in studio diy to be the tropical life of the party.


4. Ice cream Costume 




DIY Studio make a versión of a ice cream, easy and fun. If you don't want use a skirt can change for a pair of pants and is going to look good too.



5. Tess Christine Tutorials

Last, I let you with some halloween videos of one of my favorite youtuber, Tess Christine.





What is going to be your costume this year? have any other favorite DIY? leave your comments. 


Comments

Popular Posts