TOP 5: DIY FOR HALLOWEEN


I love halloween, I really do! In particular for the costumes seen in the halloween night. 
I decided to search something creative for my costume this year. Here, I leave you with my top 5 of my favorite blogs . 
And, have fun this weekend, be someone amazing. 

¡Amo Halloween! Es uno de mis días favoritos, tanto porque puedo disfrazarme como porque puedo ver a niños y adultos disfrazados y algunos son tan creativos que de verdad es increíble verlos. Este año, decidí hacer un disfraz casero y busqué entre mis blogger favoritas diferentes ideas. Les dejo mis 5 favoritos. Y que en la noche de halloween se diviertan. 

TOP 5

Tess Christine (Vlogger): Mary Poppins is my favorite. 





Lauren Conrad: Tooth Fairy




Tess Christine: Miley Cyrus





The beauty Department: Lion


A beautiful mess: Flapper costume  



Comments

Popular Posts