Bloggers in New York Fashion Week




I know this post could be a little late, but the true is that the bloggers street style have no comparisons during Fashion Week, so I thought that when all this bloggers  post out to light showing why they are the queens of street style I must do a post about. I let you a collection of the best street style of the bloggers in NYFW


Yo sé que este post puede estar un poco tarde, pero la verdad es que me encanta el estilo de las bloggers en la semana de la moda , así que les dejo un blog con todos los outfits que las bloggers usaron durante la semana de la moda en Nueva York para demostrar porque son las reinas del Street Style.

CHIARA FERRAGNI (The Blonde Salad)  

I think she is the queen of queens :) Her style have no comparison, Every Fashion Week, She is stunning. 





ALEXANDRA PEREIRA (Lovely-pepa)





I love this one! 







BETTY (Le blog de Betty)







Who was your favorite one? 
I really love the red riding hood of Chiara and the tulle skirt of Alexandra
PS. Thaks for your comments

¿cuál fue su favorita?
a mí me encanto la caperucita de Chiarra y la falda de tul de Alexandra
P.S: Gracias por los comentarios

Comments

Popular Posts