Happy 4th of July



 

 
In my country we don't celebrate 4th of July, but for me is a special ocassion and I try to celebrate in a big way always I can! Today is my birthday and usually I celebrate It all day with my friends and family. But today, is the first time I get a job and I couldn't ask for a free day I'm new in the office), so I just going to take some of my new stuff to feel myself special whole day and for sure I'm going to have a big lunch and I am waiting to buy some macarons to eat while my job day ends. In the night I'll hope spend some quality time with my family (maybe with a cake :D ).
Ok, too much blah blah about my birthday. I think one of more special things of july is summer, my birthday (:P) and, of course, the sales; and my birthday gives me the perfect excuse to go in the first days of the month to the sales and shopping and spend my savings. I let you with some pictures of my new stuff, some are going to be loved and another just simple ignored, but for me, I had and amazing week of fishin.
Have a nice 4th of july if you celebrate and for the others a summy midweek :)
Thanks for your comments!
En mi país no celebramos el 4 de Julio como en EE.UU, pero para mí es un día especial y trato de celebrarlo de la mejor manera posible siempre que puedo. Eso es porque hoy es mi cumpleaños y usualmente suelo celebrarlo con mis amigos y familia. Pero este año es la primera vez que tengo un trabajo y no me atreví a pedir el día libre (soy nueva en la oficina) así que simplemente voy a coger algunas de mis cosas nuevas para semtirme especial durante el día y seguramente tendré un almuerzo gigantesco y espero comprarme algunos macarons para comer hasta que mi día de trabajo acabe. En la noche espero gastar algun tiempo con mi familia (y espero que con un gran ponque).
 
Ok, tal vez hable de más acerca de mi cumpleaños. Creo que lo que hace de Julio mi mes amado es vacaciones, mis cumpleaños (:P) y, por supuesto, los descuentos; y que este mes sea mi cumpleaños me da la excusa perfecta para comprar y gastar mis ahorros. Los dejo con las fotos de lo que me compré este mes, algunas tal vez les encante y otras no mucho, pero para mí, tuve una excelente semana de "pesca".
 
Que tengan un increíble 4th de Julio y para los que no lo celebran que  tengan un soleado resto de semana.
¡Gracias por sus comentarios!

 
Mac Brush: I was searching for a brush with natural look, this goes pretty well in my cheeks
Stradivarius slippers


Some cream for my face
Bershka Slippers : aren't beatiful?

some underclothes
classic jean: forever 21 // black jean: Stradivarius
Zara striped shirt
One of my most cherished purchases: I guess I'm going to dedicated a whole post to it // Bershka 

I've been in love with this boots for so long, but for some odd reason I never can get with one of these because my feet are too tiny and my size is almost imposible. // Boots: Steven Madden
Stradivarius super bag: I love big handbags like this











 

Comments

Popular Posts