Weekend Inspiration: New Blogger Obsession


Hi girls, how is going your weekend? This is my favorite outfit this weekend is by Sincerely jules, and I have to say I love the jean dress -one of the trends right now- with Isabel Marant sneakers (as you know I cherish It, so much!). Lately, and with too much time I've been searching new blogs and I have to confess I'm obsessed with this girl :) Do you know her blog? What other blogs do you recommend to me?

Nice weekend and thanks for the comments


Hola chicas, ¿qué tal el fin de semana? Este es mi outfit - conjunto favorito para este fin de semana es de Sincerely Jules y tengo que decir que amé su vestido de jean (una de las tendencias del momento) con las zapatillas de Isabel Marant (como saben las adoro, mushísimo). Últimamente, con el tiempo que tengo he estado buscando nuevos blogs y tengo que confesarles que me obsesione con esta chica :) ¿ya conocen su blog? ¿qué otros blogs me recomiendan? 
 
Bonito fin de semana chicas y gracias por los comentarios ♥    

Comments

Popular Posts