Weekend Inspiration: Love Zara Skirt

 
Hi girls, today I want share with you this outfit I found through internet, this Zara skirt seems to be a must of the season; I saw It in too many blog but in white and black, but this pale pink color is just perfect. I think the whole outfit looks perfect that pink skirt with white t-shirt looks so romantic and summery.   What do you think? Already this skirt is a must?
 
Have a amazing weekend!
 
Hola chicas, quería compartir con uds. este conjunto que encontré en internet, esta falda de Zara parece ser un must  de la temporada (aunque hasta el momento no la he visto en ningun blog colombiano, abunda y se repite en los blogs europeos); la había visto en blanco y negro, pero esta falda me aprece perfecta. Creo que todo el conjunto es hermoso, la falda y la camisa blanca lucen tan romanticas y veraniegas. ¿qué piensan? ¿les parece un must o no?
 
¡Que tengan un increíble fin de semana! 

Comments

Popular Posts