Random Post


Summer is the best thing of the year, I always love summer and of course some free time for myself . This is my life lately, no so much I love sleep :) and reading some books while I take the sun.



Strawberries and banana smothie, yummy!!!
 
Un smothie de fresas y banano, ¡yumi!





I study mass media comunication with something related with editorial and journalism, and this semester I saw Publishing of books for children and I just learned a lot and now when I go to a bookstore I can avoid end in children section, almost all time looking for Oliver Jeffers books.
 
Estudio comunicación social con énfasis en editorial y periodismo, y este semestre ví edición de libros para niños y me encantó, ahora cuando voy a una librería no puedo evitar terminar en la sección de niños, casi siempre buscando los libros de Oliver Jeffers. :)  

Comments

Popular Posts