Monday Inspiration


Finally, Finally! Tomorrow is my last day of this semester and is over!!! Just one project, I'm already ending it, some things to fix in after effects and my animation is going to be ready. I can't be more happy, hope you have a amazing week!
 
I have so much plans, I found some english daisies seeds and I want to see how it grow, finally this vacations I'm going to end my driver lessons and get my pass. And, of course, I waiting to travel. What are your plans?
 
Thanks for the comments.
 
 
Finalmente, mañana es mi último día del semestre, justo ahora estoy terminando el último projecto, sólo arreglar algunas cosas de mi animación en after effects y está lista! :D No puedo estar más feliz, espero que tengan una hermosa semana.
 
Tengo tantos planes para las vacaciones, encontré algunas semillas de margaritas inglesas y ya quiero verlas crecer en mi jardín; voy a terminar mis lecciones de conducir y por fin obtener mi pase. Y, por supuesto, espero viajar mucho ¿cuáles son sus planes?
 
Gracias por los comentarios.
 

Comments

Popular Posts