Fur Vest


Between meetings, new job, driving lessons and a lot of things I hadn't time to take some pictures for the post of the week. But fortunately, I have these on my computer. I wasn't sure to share this pics because although I love the outfit, the day I took the pictures was rainy and a really messy so I had to take the pictures inside.
 
About the outfit, I was searching the fur vest for months, for my height the small size is big almost all time, but someday searching in falabella I found this pretty one and It was the last fur vest in small and It fit me; I was lucky!!! Is one of the darlings in my closet and the chosen when I need to feel me special. I decided to combine it with a total black look to highlight the fur vest. What do you think?  
 
P.s. also is fake fur, I always think I'll never wear real fur; I mean, I love the animals and I try to be very ecologist. 
 
Entre reuniones, el nuevo trabajo, clases de conducción y otra cantidad de cosas, no he tenido tiempo de tomar nuevas fotos para el blog. Pero, afortunadamente, tenía estas reservadas en mi pc. No estaba segura de compartirlas porque el día que las tome estaba lloviendo y tuve que tomarlas adentro.
 
Estuve buscando un chaleco como estos por meses; por mi estatura, muchas veces la talla S para mí es grande (es un karma de algo que habré hecho en alguna vida anterior), pero un día pasando por falabella, encontré esta belleza y era el último en talla S y me quedaba bien; ¡tuve mucha suerte! Este chaleco se convirtio en uno de los tesoros de mi closet y suelo usarlo en ocasiones especiales. Para este outfit decidí combinarlo con un look totalmente negro para resaltarlo. ¿les gusta?
 
P.s. afortunadamente lo encontré y no es de piel verdadera, por lo general soy muy ecologista y creo que nunca usaría una prenda de piel real.

 



 

// Fur  Vest: Basement // Pant: Mango // Sweater: Stradivarius // Boots: Santorini // 

 

Comments

Popular Posts