Editorial: My top 5 fashion bloggers


 
Hi girls, today I want share with you my favorite bloggers, as many of you bloglovin' is my morning newspaper, between my social networks, blogs and bloglovin' I waste one hour in my breakfast morning, so I do this after my exercises but I never go out of my house without read at least my favorite blogs. In fact, when I'm hurry I just read my list "I ♡ bloggers".
 
 Let me know if you love another bloggers or you own blogs; I always love find new blogs to get inspiration.
 
Nice week and have sun fun!
 
Ps. Today I start a new job in office and in a place where I always dream to work and near where I want to live some day, wish me luck :P
Is the first time I use the read more>> let me know if it's ok and if it's like to you, please.
 
Hola chicas, hoy quiero compartirles mis blogger favoritas, como muchas de uds. bloglovin' es mi lectura de la mañana, entre mis redes sociales, blogs, noticias y bloglovin' gasto una hora de desayuno; así que lo hago después de hacer mis ejercicios pero nunca salgo de mi casa sin leer al menos mis blogs favoritos.
 
Tienes blogs favoritos diferentes, dejenme conocerlos así sea el suyo, me encanta encontrar nuevos blogs para inspirarme.
 
¡Bonita semana y que se diviertan bajo el sol!
 
P.s. Hoy empiezo un trabajo en oficina en un lugar que siempre he soñado y cerca de donde sueño vivir algun día; echenme porras :P
Es la primera vez que uso el Read more>> dejenme saber si funciona y si les gusta, por favor.

 
 

1. Mariannan

 

 
 
This girl was one of the reasons I want to know more about bloggers world, She has an amazing style something like trashy-chic and her outfits are so easy and real. A plus, sometimes is as she live in a fantastic world where the interior design and recipes are perfect for pictures and inspire others. Do you know she?
 
Esta chica es una de las razones por las que empecé a visitar más y más blogs, ella tiene un estilo increíble, algo así como trashy-chic (¿eso existe?) y sus outfits son tan fáciles y reales. Un plus, algunas veces es como si ella viviera en un mundo fantastico donde el diseño de interiores y sus recetas fueran perfectas para ser fotografiadas e inspirar al mundo. ¿La conocen?
 

 

2. Gary Pepper


 
This girl is an austrian blogges and has one of the most inspiring blogs I have seen in my life, all her pics, for me, are perfect and always look like an editorial in a fashion magazine.
 
Her outfits are just a dream always are cute and has a vintage touch that always make me smile.
 
If you don't know her I recommend you go back to her blog the pics are amazing really, like a postcard to make smile your girl friends :)
 
Ella es australiana y tiene uno de los blogs más inspiradores que he visto en mi vida, todas sus fotos, para mí, son perfectas y siempre lucen como la editorial de una revista de moda.
 
Sus outfits son un sueño y tienen un toque vintage que siempre me hace sonreir y sentir nostálgica.
 
Si no la conocen les recomiendo que visiten el archivo del blog, todas sus fotos son increíbles, son pequeñas tarjetas para hacer sonreir a una amiga :)  
 
 

3. Seams of desire


 
 
She is amazing and her outfits are always so chic and cute and girly and... and... and..., sometimes I feel shame because I can shop in the european brands she buys.
 
Ella es increíble y sus outfits son chic y lindos y femeninos y... y... y..., algunas veces me da mucha tristeza no poder comprar en las marcas europeas que ella compra.

 

4. Lovely pepa 

  
 
 
This girl post everyday and I couldn`t be more happy I love how she mix colors, sizes and prints; in special her boho style.
 
Ella postea todos los días y yo no podría ser más feliz cuando veo su blog, amo como mezcla sus outfits, en especial los estilo boho.

 

5. Tuula vintage


 
I don't know how the australian girl do, but she always have a vintage style cute and so girly and fantastic, I discovered Tuula a little ago and I'm obssesed with the high heels she is using in the pics.
 
No sé que tienen las chicas australianas pero sus vintage style siempre son tan hermosos y femeninos y nunca se ven fuera de lugar, descubrí el blog de tuula vintage hace poco pero estoy completamente obsesionada con los tacones que lleva en las dos fotos.

Comments

Popular Posts