Editorial: Flower Print



 
The flowers are here to stay!!! I think is a difficult pattern to combine, but with a pair of jean or a black pant looks super cute! What do you think about floral printer? I leave you some outfits I found through internet. For the records, I still haven't something with this stamp but is into my plans. 
 
Today is a holiday in my country and I'm enjoying a sun bath and swimming under the sun, nothing better to think in summer trends. Occasionally I swim in college days but the pool is indoor and floating in a pool with the sun bronzing your body is priceless. I though I must be a little tanned for my birthday :P
 
Thanks for your comments!
 
¡Las flores están aquí para quedarse!, creo que es un estampado díficil de combinar pero la manera más fácil es con un jean o un pantalon negro y quedará perfecto. ¿les gusta el estampado de flores? Les dejo algunas fotos que encontré buscando por internet. Aunque, aún no me compro nada con estampado de flores espero conseguir algo que me guste pronto.
 
 
Hoy es festivo es mi país y estoy disfrutando del sol y piscina, nada mejor para pensar en tendencias para el verano. Ocasionalmente nado en mis días de la universidad, pero la piscina es bajo techo y no hay nada como nadar con el sol brillando a través del agua. Además tengo que estar bronceada para mi cumpleaños :p
 
Gracias por sus comentarios

 


 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts