Stripes and more stripes

Lately and until June, my life is books and books and study, is pretty exhausted but vacations are almost here so I'm tired but happy and waiting it desperately.
Yesterday, I took some time to play with Malú (yes, is by far the best way to de-stress) and I take advantage to show my simple outfit... you know, the hard days, you must to dress easy, to help! And the same time,I discovered my closet full of stripes, basically in t-shirts but in a strange way; I have more stripes that I thought
what helps you in the difficult days?
thanks for the comments :)
Últimamente y hasta Junio, mi vida se reduce a libros y más libros y estudio, es desgastante pero las vacaciones están cerca. Así que, apesar del cansancio estoy esperando con ansias las vacaciones.
Ayer me tome un tiempo para jugar con Malú (si, de lejos es la mejor manera que tengo para desestresarme) y me tome un tiempo apra mostrarles mi look sencillo... ya saben, ¡para los días díficiles, vestir sencillo ayuda mucho! Descubrí mi armario lleno de rayas, sobre todo en camisas, que raro, tengo más rayas de las que pensé.
 ¿qué te ayuda a ti en los días díficiles?
Gracias por los comentarios :)





And, at the last, I want to show you some inspiration pics I took yesterday the sunset was pretty cute :)

Y, por último, quiero mostrarles algunas fotos que tomé ayer, el atardecer es especialmente hermoso :) 

 Taking a rest of my studies! - I love chips ahoy! cookies with milk :D -

  Malú

Some pretty flowers that resist this odd weather
And a pink sunset, sometimes I wish I lived in a flat number twenty to get better shots of sunsets like these.



sweater: mango // t-shirt: b-kul // pants: stradivarius // tennis: converse // watch: cassio

Comments

  1. Loving the casual look! If you have a sec id love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!

    Cool blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    Marella
    Follow me on:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts