Editorial: braids, braids, I ♡ braids




 Hi girls, I wanna share this lovely braids I found searching for hairdo inspiration. I love all the girly thing, but I'm pretty bad doing it. Btw, I love learning and waste time seeing tutorials and try do beatiful thing with my hair (in fact, I have a kind of braid around my hair in this right moment, hahaha); no always, that does go well. But I'm patient.
 
Have a nice monday and a beatiful week, thanks for comment!
 
P.S: if you have tutorials in your blog let me see the link, if I like it, I promise I going to share it in my blog.
 
Hola chicas, quiero compartir algunas trenzas hermosas que encontré buscando peinados en internet.
Amo toda las cosas femeninas pero soy bastante mala haciéndolas. Sin embargo, amo aprender y gastar mi tiempo tratando de hacerme cosas hermosas en el cabello (de hecho, tengo una especie de trenza alrededor de mi cabeza ahora mismo, jajaja); pero no siempre me salen bien, así que me armo de paciencia.
 
Que tengan un hermoso lunes y una buena semana, gracias por los comentarios!
 
P.S: Si tienen tutoriales en su blog, dejénmelos ver, si me gustan, prometo que los voy a compartir en mi blog.
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
images: wehearit.com

 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts