Crazy weather

 
Hi girls, definetely the weather in my city is crazy the saturday (the day I took the pictures) was sunny and warm, but since de sunday is rainy and cloudy, for sure, any day it will be sunny and warm again. But the thing is that some days I leave my house with rainy boots and thousand of sweaters and jackets (yes, I tend to exaggerate) and in the mid day is so warm that I look like the crazy girl that carries her wardrobe in the arm.
 
Ok, btw, the saturday was sunny and as always I took the opportunity to play with Malú, and fortunately I was dress for the weather so, it was a nice day.
 
If you ask for my favorite shoes for sure I'm going to tell you that the converse are my favorites, I bought the white one like four times and I still love it and don't get tired of them; the pants was all an afternoon walking around the mall and asking for the color and my size, finally I found it in a colombian brand (I think). What do you think?
 
thanks for the comments! 
 
Hola chicas, definitivamente el clima en mi ciudad es una locura; el sábado (el día que tomé las fotos) estaba soleado y caliente y desde el domingo no para de llover, seguramente cualquier día regresará el sol. La cosa es que algunos días salgo con botas de lluvía y miles de suéteres y chaqueras (sí, tiendo a exagerar) y al medio día está tan caliente que parezco la niña loca que camina con todo su guardaropa en el brazo.
 
En fin, el sábado estuvo soleado y aproveché para jugar con Malú y afortunadamente vestía para el clima, así que fue un lindo día.
 
Si me preguntan por mis zapatos favoritos, seguramente diré que las converse son mis favoritas, las blancas las he comprado como cinco veces y aún me encantan; el pantalon me tomó todo una tarde conseguirlo, caminando por el centro comercial y buscando la talla, hasta que finalmente los encontré en una marca colombiana (creo) ¿les gusta?
 
¡Gracias por sus comentarios!



P.S: I made this little and cute GIF
-hope you like it!
 



 
Blouse: forever 21 // pant: b-kul // shoes: converse // bag: tommy hilfiger // watch: casio

Comments

  1. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts