You make my dreams

 
 
I told you! you are going to see this pants alot in the blog, certainly I love the boyfriend jean trend.
This was some days ago, It was a pretty cute day I had some meetings and I could come back early, just in time to take Malú out and enjoy a little the afternoon sun.
Do you like the boyfriend jeans trend?
Ps. you can see other outfit with this jean here
 
 
¡ Se los dije! iban a ver mucho estos jeans en el blog, ciertamente, estoy enamorada de ellos.
Este fue hace algunos días, tuve algunas reuniones y pudé volver temprano, justoa tiempo para sacar a Malú y disfrutar del sol de la tarde.
¿Les gustan los boyfriend jeans?
Ps. pueden verlos también en este link

 

 
 Jeans: Groggy / Blazer: Stradivarius/ Shirt: Stradivarius / boots: Santorini

Comments

Popular Posts