Monday inspiration: born in the wrong decade

 
Don't you love the pics with air retro? I love them, always make me feel so nostalgic. Maybe I born in the wrong decade or maybe that feeling happen to all of us. This pic I bring today make me feel in that way and although I'm not a super fan of pinks color I loved It and make me smile; ok, I supose you already notice I love everything with retro style. Let me know, what make you smile?  
 
¿no aman las fotos con cierto aire retro? Yo las amo, siempre me hacen sentir muy nostálgica. Tal vez nací en la decada equivocada o tal vez ese sentimiento nos ocurre a todos nosotros. Esta foto que les traigo hoy me hace sentir de esa manera y aunque no soy fanática del rosa, la amé y m hizo sonreir al verla; ok, supongo que ya todas uds notaron que me encanta lo retro y vintage. Déjenme saber que las hace sonreir a uds.

Comments

Popular Posts