Monday inspiration: thing that make me smile




I know, I know I grew up is time to leave disney go and enjoy with adult woman series, but come on I can't support a world without Disney and Paris is my favorite place in the wolrd. I saw this video before go out of my house and everytime I remember it I smile is a effect that diney have in my life no matter my age.
 
I leave you this video, as you know, I love Disney stuff and this have a retro style of mickey and minnie aaaand is Paris, I have to show you this. Do you like disney? Retro Mickey Mouse isn't adorable? Have an amazing new weekend, and remember to smile
 
Lo sé, lo sé, estoy grande para Disney; pero ¡por favor! no podría soportar un mundo sin Disney y además París es mi lugar favorito en todo el mundo. Vi este vídeo en la mañana antes de salir de mi casa y cada vez que lo recuerdo sonrio, es un efecto que las cosas de dismey tiene en mí y en mi vida, no importa mi edad.
 
Les dejo este muevo vídeo de Disney, como saben amo las cosas de Disney y el estilo retro de Mickey y París me obligan a mostrárselo a uds. ¿aún les gusta Disney? ¿Mickey en estilo retro no es adorable? ¡Qué tengan un increíble comienzo de semana!

Comments

Popular Posts