Weekend inspiration


 
Hi girls, I'm having problems with blogger :( blogger doesn't leave me upload photos and the process to put images in the post is large, but for now it works, hope it won't stop to work.
I found this image in a blog in tumblr and I reblog this because it causes me curiosity; I mean, my yoga pants are relegate in my closet to use in home but looks great in this photo. What do you think?
 
Hola, estoy teniendo problemas con blogger :( no me deja cargar fotos y el proceso apra ponerle una imagen a un post es largo, pero, por ahora, funciona y espero que no deje de hacerlo.
Encontré esta imagen en tumblr y la reblogueé porque me causo curiosidad; me refiero a que mis sudaderas están relegados a ser sólo usados en mi casa, pero me gusta como los usan en esta foto. ¿Qué dicen uds?

Comments

Popular Posts