Weekend Inspiration: Black and white


Hi girls, this was a crazy week; I didn't have time to read blogs or do something relax, was a craziness untill yesterday. After monday, I had to work to much and I almost didn't sleep untill yesterday night, it was terrible!
 
As you know, I love this kind of outfit, formal but enough comfortable to go out on a normal day, and a plus, it is black and white :)
 What do you think about black and white outfits?
 
 
Hola, esta semana fue una locura, No tuve tiempo para nada, nisiquiera para leer blogs o relajarme un instante, fue una locura hasta ayer. Después del lunes, tuve mucho trabajo y casi no dormí hasta anoche. ¡Fue terrible!
 
Como saben, me encantan este tipo de outfit, formal pero lo suficientemente cómodo para salir en un día normal y un plus, es blanco y negro:)
¿Qué piensan de las combinaciones blanco y negro?
 

Comments

Popular Posts