Monday Inspiration: Diario de una volátil


Procastinating in a class, I found this blog http://guerreroagustina.blogspot.com/, She is an illustrator and her drawings are amazing. I think I felt identificated with her because She tell her days with this little girl and is so funny and in some things so me :)  what do you think?

Furthermore, I chose this special one  for today because it'll be my mantra for the week and it is a nice way to star the week; isn't it?

Procastinando en una clase me encontré con este blog http://guerreroagustina.blogspot.com/, ella es una ilustradora y sus dibujitos me encantaron. Creo que me identifiqué con ella porque cuenta sus días a través de esta muñequita y en algunas cosas era como yo :) ¿les gusta?

Además, escogí esta en especial porque será mi mantra de la semana y es una bonita forma de pensar para empezar la semana, ¿no?


 

Comments

  1. Him I liked a lot your blog, I'll follow you in bloglovin' :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts