CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

As you know I love the Christmas shopping, maybe I not love the long lines to prove something, but for me is exciting the sales and see the mall in christmas spirit. In my family is a tradition buy clothes and here are my new adquisitions, everything I bought make me happy! 

Como saben amo las compras navideñas, tal vez no ame las largas filas para poder probarme algo, pero me encantan las promociones y el espíritu navideño de los centros comerciales. En mi familia es una tradición comprar ropa para las festividades; así que aquí esta lo nuevo de mi closet, ¡todo lo que compre me encanto! 
 
 




I finally found my lovely ones sneakers, but I don't found the ones that I loved in Zara; indeed I found this in stradivarius and I felt happy. And happened something funny,  I had, in the cash, one size 6 and other one in 7 and I couldn't found the pair, so I had to search for a long time, till one sales man helped me to search.

Finalmente encontre los tennis que quería, pero no en Zara sino en Stradivarius y fui muy feliz. Pao lago muy chistoso, después de hacer mucha cola y esperar para pagar tenía una talla 6 y la otra talla 7 y no podía encontrar el par correcto, estuve buscando un buen rato, hasta que por fin un muchacho de la tienda me ayudo a buscar.






 I couldn't take a picture where the colors look like really they are, the blue isn't so bright and the green is like green militar.

No pude tomar una foto donde se vieran las fotos como realmente son, el azul no es tan brillante y el verde es más verde militar.



 
Sneakers: Stradivarius; Pants: Stradivarius; hat, blue t-shirt and bracelet: Forever 21; nude blouse: Bershka 
 
Diana Arias

Comments

  1. Great blog, I love the blouse!
    Would be great if we could keep in touch and follow each other?
    I've followed your blog!
    Lots of Love
    Grace X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts