CHRISTMAS SHOPPING



Don't you love the Christmas shopping? I love the opportunity to thank many people for be here with me all the time, I often remind people that I love, but in Christmas I love sharing my time (when I'm not working) with them and give them little gifts.

But this christmas I'm obsessed with remodeling my new room the next year so I couldn't say no to these lovely pillows, so in my christmas shopping now I have to agree my room! and some thinks to show myself love (:P)

Do you like It?

¿No aman las compras navideñas? Amo la oportunidad de agradecerle a todas las personas de estar ahí para mí todo el tiempo, suelo recordarles que las amo todo el timpo, pero en navidad adoro compartir mi tiempo con ellos (cuando no estoy trabajando) y amo darles pequeños regalos.

Para esta navidad estoy obsesionada con remodelar mi cuarto para el siguiente año, así que no pude decirle no a estos adorables cojines, así que en mis compras navideñas agregué mi habitación y algunas cosas para mostrarme amor a mí misma.

¿Les gusta?








Diana Arias

Comments

Popular Posts