NOW I NEED A PLACE TO HIDE AWAY... OH! I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY


The sun decided to come out and finally I release my new maxidress, I have to say I'm not very high; in fact, I'm smurfette but less blue :D So I thought that the maxi trend isn't go good for me, but when I saw this lovely dress I have to think to much if I would be able to wear It.

El sol decidió salir y finalmente pude estrenar mi nuevo maxidress, tengo que decir que no soy muy alta; de hecho, soy Pitufina pero menos azul :D Así que yo pensaba que la tendencia maxi no era muy buena para mí, pero cuando vi eswte hermoso vestido tuve que pensarlo dos veces si sería capaz de usarlo.











Dress: Ticket
Jacket: Rifle Jeans
Booties: Santorini (I forgot to clean) :P
Belt: Chevignon

PS: I'm completely obsessed with the sunsets that we are seeing in my town, but sadly I don't live on top of a mountainor in an apartment very, very high (is my dream). And for last, guess who followed me around the house to sneak in all the photos.


PS: Estoy completamente obsesionada con los atardeceres que se están viendo en mi ciudad, pero tristemente no vivo en la cima de una montaña o en un apartamento muy, muy alto. Por último, ¿Adivinen quién me persiguió por la casa para colarse en todas las fotos?



Diana Arias

Comments

  1. I love this look! The maxi dress in combination with jeans jacket looks very stylish and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babe :) good outfit!
    We follow eachother on fashiolista! If you want visit and follow my blog http://tessisanapple.blogspot.com/
    XOXO
    Tess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts