READY FOR A RAINY DAYS


Where I live We have only two season, summer and winter, but just right now the weather is a crazy thing! In the morning is the most pretty and warm sun and suddenly in the afternoon rains as if the sky were to fall. So, for the rainy and dark days I bought this rainy boots I found in Falabella. The laces are decoratives, maybe I change it for something more colorful.

Donde vivo sólo tenemos dos estaciones, verano e invierno, pero justo ahora el clima está loco! En las mañanas es el sol más hermoso y caliente y de repente en las tardes llueve como si el cielo se fuera a caer. Así que, para los días lluviosos y oscuros compré estás botas de lluvia que encontré en Falabella. Los cordones son decorativos, tal vez los cambié por unos más coloridos.






Diana Arias  

Comments

  1. Love the boots!!
    The dog's so cuuuute :D
    http://itsjeyjey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the boots!!!! :))))
    I wrote a post about my new shopping in my blog :) http://livingthegoldenage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice boots, hope you won't need them much;)

    KimonFashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts