PLANS FOR HALLOWEEN



The weekend is dry law by voting in all the country, so my friends and I decided do a reunion with my friends and become the weekend in a night of horror movies. But We don't want to lose the halloween spirit, so I'm painting little jars like pumpkins to put candles inside and non-alcoholic cocktail recipes on the internet with halloween type. 

I leave some pictures I found searching in the internet :) Hope you like It and If you have some advice for me please leave the coment. ;)



El fin de semana hay ley seca por votaciones en todo el país así que mis amigas y yo decidimos reunirnos y convertirlo en una noche de películas de terror; sin embargo, no quiero que se pierda el espíritu de halloween así que estoy pintando tarrito como calabazas para ponerle velitas y buscando recetas de cocteles no alcoholicos en internet con motivos y colores tipo halloween.   

Les dejo algunas fotos que encontré buscando en Internet :) Espero que les guste y si tienen alguna idea o consejo por favor dejen el comentario. ;)


Don't you love this movie?

I hope They'll stay beatiful as these  

Looks great, Isn't It? If I'll do I promise post de recipe

A little witch cat :D


Diana Arias

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts