ONE WEEK OFF



I was sick all the week, still feel bad. But I had to go to college and come back to do works and sleep to wake up the next day, I feel It like a slow week and don't have time to my blog :( But this week I've finally finished all the assessments and take time for me, only for myself.


Some weeks ago I bought in Amazon.com three books (it didn't take to long time coming) , finally I could start to read one that I wanna sometime ago. That is my relax plans, stay in my bed as much as possible and read, eat some desserts and feeling free. 




Estuve enferma toda la semana, todavía me siento mal. Pero tenía que ir a la universidad y regresar a hacer trabajos y dormir para despertar al siguiente día, sentí que era una semana lenta y no tuve tiempo para escribir en mi blog :( Pero esta semana por fin terminé todos mis examenes y tomar algun tiempo para mí, sólo para mí.


Hace unas semanas compre en Amazon.com tres libros (que no tomaron mucho tiempo en llegar), finalmente podré leer uno que quería ahce mucho. Esos son mis planes, quedarme en mi cama tanto como sea posible comer postres y sentirme libre.





Diana Arias

Comments

Popular Posts