NEW TOY


I took pictures with my blackberry since someone stole my camera, today I finally take time to go and choose a new one. This is the last post with bad images :D I dream with a professional cam, but for now is enough with one of this.

I wanna show you something else I found and hope can use it. It is a lovely polaroid :D and last, a such lovely evening that I have today, take with my blackberry :P

Tomo fotos con mi blackberry desde que me robaron, hoy finalmente me tomé un tiempo para buscar una nueva. Este es el último post con malas imágenes :D Sueño con una profesional, pero por ahora con esta es suficiente.

Quiero mostrasrles algo más que conseguí y espero poder usarla, es una hermosa polaroid :D y por último un hermoso atardecer que tomé hoy con mi blackberry :P




Diana Arias




Comments

Popular Posts