LAST HALLOWEEN POST




Cat's eye and me hope you enjoy your halloween night :D Just this post change colors to match with the images (Maybe now, you know how much I love the Halloween night :P).


Cat's eye y yo esperamos que hayan tenido una divertida noche de Halloween :D, sólo este post cambiará de color para combinar con las imágenes (tal vez ahora sabes cuanto me gusta la noche de Halloween :P).


My favorite costume idea
Mi idea favorita de disfraz
My favorite pic, I found looking for ideas for halloween costumes
Mi foto favorita, la encontré mientras buscaba ideas para el disfraz 
Most funny kids costume I've seen
El disfraz más chistoso para niños que he visto
One easy costume
Un disfraz fácil
The image inspired me for my halloween costume
La imagen que me inspiró para mi disfraz de halloween

Diana Arias

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts