HALLOWEEN INSPIRATION



Halloween is here Girls!!! :D and I want my costume like the movie of Marie Antoinette movie. Yes, maybe is not easy to dance and walk, but as I told you in the last post in my country is dry law so I have a relax meeting.


¡Halloween llego chicas!!! :D y yo quiero mi disfraz como el de la película de Maria Antonieta. Sí, tal vez no sea fácil de usar si vas a bailar o caminar, pero como les dije en mi post anterior es ley seca en Colombia así que tendré una reunión muy relajada.







Diana Arias

Comments

  1. Hello Diana,
    You let me a message on my Fashiolista (lesfleursrebelles), so I come to visit your blog.
    I like the soft colors you chose, but tell me : is the title in relation with the manga called "Cat's eyes" ;-)
    Hope you'll post some photos of your costume.
    Have a nice week & see u ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts