WEEKEND INSPIRATION













Since I cut my hair I feel sad because I didn't feel femenine and I have a curly hair, so too short don't help to much! I'm a megafanatic of Harry Potter and Emma Watson appears with her new look and I thought, How she can looks so gorgeus and I look like a ugly duckling?  Then, with her inspiration, I started to work hard with my short hair, It goes better but I still fight with It

Desde que corté mi cabello me siento triste porque me siento poco femenina y yo tengo el pelo crespo, ¡así que muy corto no ayuda mucho! Soy megafanática de Harry Potter y Emma Watson aparece con su nuevo look y yo pienso ¿Cómo ella puede lucir tan bien y yo parezco el patito feo? Entonces, con su inspiración, empecé a trabajar duro con mi pelo corto, va mejorando pero aún peleo con él.

P.S: I'm doing a survey on the banner and image of the blog if you can vote I'd appreciate it


P.S: Estoy haciendo una encuesta sobre el Baneer e imagen de mi blog si pudieras votar lo apreciaría


♫♪Elvis Presley - King creole♪♫
Diana Arias

Comments

Popular Posts