NEW PURSE



That's my new bubba in my closet.. All my purses are black, brown or beige and I want something with more color so here is!!! It was love at first sight, red ( a color I don't normally use) with to many space and really gorgeus. What do you think? Like?

Este es el nuevo bebé de mi closet... todos mis bolsos son negros, cafés o beige y quería algo con más color así que aquí está. Fue amor a primera vista, rojo (un color que no suelo usar) con mucho espacio y es realmente increíble. ¿Qué piensas? ¿Te gusta? 







PURSE: SEBASTIANO


P.S: I'm doing a survey on the banner and image of the blog if you can vote I'd appreciate it. Images taken from weheartit.com



P.S: Estoy haciendo una encuesta sobre el Baneer e imagen de mi blog si pudieras votar lo apreciaría. Imágenes tomadas de weheartit.com




Comments

  1. Lovely post. And the bag is very chic!

    Hugs,

    Sophia

    http://naturally-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts