MY HEART IS IN NEW YORK



I wanna be in New York right now! But I couldn't travel for now and really wanna go in special for this week, in the NEW YORK MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK. If you are there I envy you.

¡Quiero estar en new york ahora mismo! Pero realmente no podría viajar  por ahora y realmente quiero ir en especial para esta semana, en NEW YORK MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK. Si tú estás allá, te envidio



P.S: I'm doing a survey on the banner and image of the blog if you can vote I'd appreciate it. Images taken from weheartit.com


P.S: Estoy haciendo una encuesta sobre el Baneer e imagen de mi blog si pudieras votar lo apreciaría. Imágenes tomadas de weheartit.com

Comments

  1. I love New York too! I loved the pictures for inspiration!
    Have a nice day!
    Xoxo
    Susie
    www.myfashionview.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts