LAZY SUNDAY

Photography taken witn my analog Camera (Zenit 11)

Image made with black marker for a college class
I miss have time to paint and take some pictures while walkin' and feeling inspired with the things that happens close to me. So today I decided take some time for me and paint again, maybe I'll take my little dog and go for a walk and take some image with my old camera, let's see what happens. What is your plans for the Sunday? Have a nice new week!

Extraño tener tiempo para pintar y tomar fotografías mientras camino y sentirme inpirada con las cosas que pasan a mi alrededor. Así que hoy decidí tomar algun tiempo para mi y para pintar otra vez, quizás coja a mi perrita y vaya a caminar y capturar algunas imágenes con mi vieja cámara, vamos a ver que pasa. ¿Cuál es tu plan para el domingo? ¡qué tengan un bonito inicio de semana!




P.S: I'm doing a survey on the banner and image of the blog if you can vote I'd appreciate it


P.S: Estoy haciendo una encuesta sobre el Baneer e imagen de mi blog si pudieras votar lo apreciaría


Comments

Popular Posts