I LOST MY CAMERA


Yesterday I decided to visit my cousin, who is now away from home. On the way a young, very young, approached me and showed me a knife and made me give everything I had with me. He stayed with my camera, my cell phone and my cards. so I'll have some problems with my blog until I get my things, I have no way to take pictures for now.

Ayer decidí ir a visitar a mi primo, que por ahora se encuentra lejos de la casa. En el camino un muchacho, muy joven, se me acercó y me mostró un cuchillo, me hizo entregarle todo lo que tenía conmigo. Se quedó con mi cámara, mi celular y mis tarjetas. así que quizás tenga algunos problemas con mi blog hasta que logré recuperar mis cosas, no tengo como tomar fotos por ahora.



P.S: I'm doing a survey on the banner and image of the blog if you can vote I'd appreciate it


P.S: Estoy haciendo una encuesta sobre el Baneer e imagen de mi blog si pudieras votar lo apreciaría


♫♪Edith Piaf - Heaven have mercy♪♫
Diana Arias

Comments

  1. So sorry about your camera, pd i love Edith Piaf! is so nice you have her here! please follow me back : mangathong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts