MY NAIL POLISH COLLECTION



If you call me a saturday in the morning, sure I'm in my room getting my nails with a nice color. I only wanna show you my nail polish collection, I love Masglo brand, but If I see a nice color is sure I buy It.

Si me llaman un sábado en la mañana, seguro que estoy en mi pieza arreglando mis uñas con un bonito color . Sólo quería mostrarles mi colección de esmaltes, amo los Masglo; pero si veo un color bonito no dudo en comprarmelo.


I don't usually go to nail salon for a mani-pedi because I like change every weekend the color of my nails according with my mood and the plans for the week. 

No suelo ir a arreglarme las uñas porque me gusta cambiar de color cada fin de semana de acuerdo con mi estado de ánimo y los planes para la semana.

Which is you favourite nail polish color?

¿Cuál es tu color de esmalte favorito?


Diana Arias


Comments

  1. What a great nail polish collection! I have not yet perfected the art of painting nails, so nail polish is something I don't purchase often. I love your take on fashion and I am now following.

    Lynn

    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I thought I loved nailpolish, but I only have like 10 bottles, you have way more! very nice collection!!! hope u have an excellent week (^~^) ****

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! so very nice collor :-)

    angienikollfashion.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts