MIDNIGHT IN PARIS



I just came to my house to see Midnight in Paris and I've to tell you how delighted I stayed. The movie is a gorgeus and accurate portrayal of Paris, anyone who has ever dreamed of walking in Paris Streets will come out happy when the movie ends.

Acabo de llegar a mi casa de ver medianoche en París y tengo que contarles lo encntada que quedé. La película es un maravilloso y exacto retrato de París, cualquiera que haya sonado alguna vez con caminar por las calles de París saldra feliz cuando termine la película.

The history is really awesome, I wont tell you anything because I don't wanna spoil the movie, but everything that happens is really magical. The characters are gorgeus and soundtrack is simply beatiful.

La historia es increíble , no les dire nada porque no quiero dañarles la película, pero todo lo que apsa is realmente mágico. Los personaes son maginificos y la banda sonora es hermosa.

If you don't have seen, you have to. If you've never been to Paris will be like that kiss desired and ever given, but drawn in your mind a thousand times.

Si no las has visto, tienes que. Si nunca has estado en París será como ese beso deseado y nunca dado, pero dibujado mil veces en tu mente.

Last, I wanna share with you a place my friends and I found. It was like being in the land of sweets and chocolates. I was so happy!

Por último, quiero mostrarles un lugar que mis amigas y yo encontramos. Fue como estar en el país de los dulces y los chocolates. ¡Fui tan feliz!





♫♪Cole Porter - Lets do it 
Diana Arias




Comments

Popular Posts