LET THE SUN SHINE









Today finally I have some time for myself and the sun shine again, so is a happy day!!! So, I go to the market and bought the August's Vogue, some strawberries and some cookies and read all day magazines, see tv and check my favorites blogs and finally spend some time with my little puppy Malu and her ball in the sun  :) Have a nice day and thanks for the comments.

Hoy finalmente tuve un poco de tiempo para míy el sol brillo de nuevo, ¡así que es un día feliz!!! Fue al supermercado compré la Vogue de Agosto, algunas fresas y galletas y leí todo el día los magazines, vi T.V., revisé mis blogs favoritos y finalmente gasté ún tiampo con mi pequeña perrita Malú y su pelota en el sol :) Que tengan un bonito día y gracias por sus comentarios.  

Diana Arias



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts