LEMON DESSERT


I haven't cooked too many time ago. Today, I was alone in home and I decided do a fast dessert, the lemon dessert is easy and simply delicious.

No he cocinado hace mucho tiempo. Hoy estaba en mi casa sola y decidí hacer un postre rápido. El postre de limón es fácil, rápido y delicioso.

INGREDIENTS/INGREDIENTES

Milk powder/ Leche en polvo
Condensed milk/ Leche condensada
Lemons/ Limones
Biscuits/ Galletas de leche


METHOD/ PREPARACIÓN










I hope to be clear with the pics because I'm not sure how describe de process but if you wanna now, leave me a comment and I wrotte de method :)

Espero que las fotos del proceso sean claras, pero si no lo son y quieren saberlo dejenme un comentario y yo les doy la rta con el proceso :)


And the result!
What is your favorite dessert?

Y el resultado
¿Cuál es tu postre favorito?

Diana Arias

Comments

  1. I will follow your blog....
    new post my blog....

    xxx juliemeri
    merifreefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks good.. looks pretty easy to make too, can't wait to try it!! i love dessert.. can't choose a specific one.. probably something with chocolate :)

    check out my giveaway for a Casio Gold Watch:
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog girl! I'm a follower now :)
    Check out my blog and follow if you like it :D
    xx
    http://astoryaboutmem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts