I LOVE HER


I’m really obsessed with this woman, since I meet her in Jeux d’enfants
Estoy obsesionada con esta mujer desde que la vi en Jeux d’enfants  (quiéreme si te atreves –título en español-).

She is really awesome, she has worked in movies like inception, big fish and won an Oscar with La mome Piaf.

Ella es increíble, ha trabajado en palículas como el origen, el gran pez y ganó un Oscar con La niña Piaf



She talks English and French I really love her, She looks very simple in the street and is a amazing actress, in the photoshoots for Dior is so fashion...
Ella habla Inglés y Francés, realmente la adoro, ella luce muy simple cuando sale a la calle y es una increíble actriz. Para las fotografías de Dior es increíblemente fashion.








What is your favorite actress?

¿Cuál es su actriz favorita?


PS: I have a terrible flu that forced me to stay home and I'm missing the urban fashion festival, I hope to leave tomorrow out of bed to go to the festival and take beautiful photos of parades and stands.
PS: Tengo una gripe terrible que me obligo a quedarme en casa y me estoy perdiendo el festival urbano de moda, espero poder salir mañana de la cama para ir al festival y tomar bonitos fotos de los desfiles y stands.

Diana Arias

Comments

  1. my fav one is Audrey Tautou & Sandra Bullock
    :D

    following, plz follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there, joannade from fashiolista.com

    ok, we can follow each other! follow my blog, i will follow you back for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too! she is gorgeous!!!
    beautiful blog :) am following!
    I'd be happy if you check out my blog and follow if you like. xx

    http://soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI darling! I'm following your blog! I really like it! Congratulations!!! :))

    If you want visit my blog: http://lostinwonderblog.blogspot.com/

    I hope you like it!!! :)

    kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts