FASHION VMA'S 2011










Here is my favorite fashion of the VMAs, I love It. But my favorite one in all the show was Selena Gomez, her pretty gothic dress was awesome and is pretty female and the golden touch looks pretty well. I'm not sure with Demi and Miley Cyrus but Beyoncé looks gorgeus, like always, and I love her big new belly. I love all the colors of the Katty's dress. Finally I leave you some of my favorites videos of the night.

Aquí estan mis favoritos de los VMAs, los ame. Pero mi favorita de la noche fue Selena Gomez, su bonito vestido gotico fue increíble es muy femenino y el toque dorado luce muy bien. No estoy muy segura con Demi y Miley Cyrus pero Beyoncé luce fabulosa, como siempre, y amo su gran nueva barriga. Amo los colores del vestido de Katty Perry. Por último les dejo mis videos favoritos de la noche



Amy Winehouse Medley/ Valerie (Live)
Tags: <a href="http://www.mtvla.com">MTV Latin America</a>
P.S: I really appreciate all the comments you leave for me, I visit all the blogs you suggest me and trying to improve myself and my blog. I send L.O.V.E to all of you and thanks for take some time to read my blog. I haven't tended my test yet so I still get good energy :)

P.S: Realmente aprecio tdos los comentarios que me dejan. Visito todos los blogs que me recomiendas y trato de mejorar mi blog y a mí misma. Les envio mucho CARIÑO a todas Uds. y gracias por tomarse el tiempo de leer mi blog. No he tenido mi examen aún, así que todavía recibo buena energía :) 

♫♪Lady Gaga - Born this way♪♫
Diana Arias

Comments

  1. Selena's dress is my favourite as well, it looks so good on her! Aah and it's so cute, Beyonce and her little belly, got to love it!
    www.in-imitable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts