BYE, BYE JULY; HELLO AUGUST

The breeze of August is here and I start to planing new things for the blog, I'm working all day in the photos of a new recipe, but I'm not a cooker so I can't make It look as nice like It taste :( but I working on It. Of course I have more plans, I wanna to go to the movies, there are some movies I wanna go to see.

Llegaron los aires de agosto y yo ya tengo nuevo planes para el blog, He estado trabajando todo el día en nuevas recetas para subir al blog, pero no soy una cocinera experta pero no logró hacer que las fotos se vean tmbn como sabe, seguiré trabajando en eso :). Claro que tengo más planes, como ir al cine a ver varias películas que parecen buenas.

I leave you some pictures of my little dog, Malu, and others I take with my phone (not have good resolution) Enjoy!

Les dejo algunas fotos de mi perrita, Malú, y otras que tome con mi celular (no tiene muy buena resolución) disfrutenlas.







Diana Arias


Comments

Popular Posts