APPLE AND CHIKEN SALAD

Today I was alone in home so I made a delicious salad for lunch, I didn't prepare It long time ago.

Hoy estoy sola en casa así que hice una deliciosa ensalada para el almuerzo, hace mucho no la preparaba.

INDREDIENTS / INGREDIENTES

chiken breast/ pechuga de pollo
green apple/ manzana verde
lettuce/ lechuga

METHOD/ PREPARACIÓN









I use honey as a dressing but my mom loves with mayonnaise and I wrap in a papel tower to remove the grease that may remain.

Uso la miel como aderezo pero mi mamá ama usar mayonesa y envuelvo la pechuga en toallas de papel para remover la grasa que pueda quedar.





 And VOILÀ!

Y ¡VOILÀ!

P.S: The brown thing is banana cake makes my neighbor

P.S: La cosa café es torta de platano que hace mi vecina

Diana Arias


Comments

  1. Hi! Love your blog! Visit my: www.moda-num-cliqeue.blogspot.com Kisses Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I saw your blog on fashiolista and I really like it. Keep it going! I am following you on bloglovin, Check my blog too and follow if you like? www.in-imitable.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious!
    I'm following you now, I hope you want to follow me back!
    http://blackfashionbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! I like your blog, it's really nice. I especially like your originality in posts and the fact that every time you move another topic. I wish you success in pursuing the blog. Besos!
    http://www.fashiolista.com/my_style/?love_view=mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that thing looks delicious.
    Found you on fashiolista.
    follow each other?What say?
    http://ilovemyclosetxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy yum !


    If you like french fashion, you should check out my blog, and maybe follow it if you like it and wanna be the first to know when I post ;)




    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks delicious
    love your blog
    follow me at http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/
    I promise I follow you back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts