WHO TO WEAR A DENIM JACKET

I think a good pair of denim jacket is necessary, essential in a wardrobe. It makes you feel very classic or trendy with your feelings and humor, and can be combined with almost everything some people thing that goes well with everything. You can use It with a dress in summer or a skirt

Pienso que una chaqueta de jean es necesaria, imprescindible en un guardaropa. Te puede hacer sentir clásica o moderna de acuerdo con tus sentimientos y humor y puede ser combinada con casi todo, aunque alguna gente dice que va bien con todo. Se puede usar en verano con una falda o un vestido



I think denim on denim that not goes to well but some friends thing It could working like a classic way to use It, What do you think?

Pienso que Jean con Jean no funciona del todo bien, pero algunos amigos piensan que puede ser una forma clásica de usarla, ¿qué piensas?


I mean, everything goes well with a classic jacket, a hoodie or a god pair of high heels shoes, it depends of you

Definitivamente todo va bien con una chaqueta clásica de Jean, una sudadera o un par de tacones, todo depende de ti



Finally, my favorite ways to use my jean jackets are with a black pants and flats or white converse and a trendy t-shirt or hoodie.

Por último, mi forma favorita de usar las chaquetas de jean es con un pantalón negro unas bailarinas o converse blancas, una bonita camiseta o un saco con gorra.



I leave a picture of my jean jackets :) What do you think?
Les dejo una foto de mis chaquetas de jean, ¿qué piensan?


How you would use?
¿Cómo la usarías tú?

P.S: I'm still improving my English so I apologize for errors and grammatical mistakes


Diana Arias

Comments

  1. Love 'em :)) you have a nice blog :D I'm following. follow back?

    xx
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks fot take the time to read my blog, I promise you I see your blog and leave a comment :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got denim jacket in my wardrobe, but maybe soon... ;)
    Good blog, I'll be watch here!
    Hugs!

    Patrycja,
    www.window-on-the-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fashion and Style, thanks for comment. I hope you find a nice jacket ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts