ALL BLACK, MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE





Yesterday I had a familiar meeting, my cousin finally graduated from the college, so I put a pair of pants and a long coat my dad gave me. But the pants have something special, it was a leather leggings, that never take it out of the closet.
Tuve una reunion familiar anoche, mi primo finalmente terminó la universidad, así que me puse un pantalón y el abrigo que mi papá me dio. El pantalón fue un leggings de cuero, una de las cosas que nunca saco del closet.




I'm not used to feel comfortable with it but yesterday I  gave it one more chance and I liked it

No suelo sentirme comoda con ellos, pero ayer les dí otra oportunidad y me gusto


I put It with my santorini boots (I told you I love santorini shoes) .

Los use con mis botines de santorini (Les dije que amo los zapatos de Santorini :P)

 Chieti Boots

 A long black shirt and the coat my dad gave me for my birthday

Una camisa larga y el abrigo que mi papá me dió por mi cumpleaños




And It was the result for the meeting, What do you say?

Y este fue el resultado para la reunión, ¿Qué dicen?

I lost my black umbrella so I had to use my mom's umbrella



♫♪Crazy-Aerosmith
Diana Arias



Comments

  1. Really great outfit! Now I know, how to wear leather trousers! Thanks for tips! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts