My Top 3: Met Gala 2017



1. Lily Collins in Giambattista Vali
2. Ruby Rose in Burberry 
3. Hailey Baldwin in Carolina Herrera

It is true, this year MET Gala was in honor of "Rei Kawakubo" the designer behind Comme des Garçon; hence, almost everybody expect more daring and creativity in the red carpet (mean beige, was beige this year, talking about been bold). 

With Kawakubo, it is about push boundaries and play with the shape of human's body. In my opinion, we see much more creativity in past themes like the Punk and Chinese culture ones. My three favorites didn't represent in a perfect sense this year theme (lets keep out Lily Collins' hair), but as the love pink, fluffy and princess lover I am, I found specially attract to them, I specially like how they play with the actual trends (ruffles everywhere, no that I can use them, tho) and the theme. 

Who was your favorite in the Met Gala? 

Comments

Popular Posts