Addict to Dior Addict Lipstick



This little fella has become a staple in my bag. Usually, I'm always late and almost never have time to sit and apply make-up like some women use to do. I mean, I prefer to stay this extra 30 min of make-up in my bed, contemplating the sweet and cozy life. Sometimes, I stay longer that I should in my bed. 

So yep, too lazy to sit in front of the mirror. And that's why this lipstick sits at the bottom of my bag every time I leave home. With a little touch of color, a little bit of gloss (like those we used to use in the 90s), and my tardiness is hidden thanks to it. 

I bought in Sephora the Dior Addict Lipstick 485. I expended more than 15 mins trying to choose between just one color because all seems to give a nice color to my lips. And that's it, I want to show you one of my basics. I bought this one three times in less than one year. 

Some EOS  and this to help me fight the dry of this winter in NYC. 
Which are your lips staples for the winter?  

Comments

Popular Posts