Perfect Day


 Yesterday, finally I end my semester!!! I had an amazing day, It was as if the day knew I was happy and  had wonderful day, sunny, without clouds, and I could end my book I was stuck for a month, of course, I took the sun and I took a little walk with Malú.
 
I didn't sleep too much in the last weeks so for this day I just chose a simple outfit, with my favorites clothes, comfortable and simple that is how I want begin this vacations. In the outfit I have my lovely black pants, sometimes it feels like sweatpants, a basic and simple t-shirt and the scarf.  I found It walking one day in the way to my home  (Yes, I usually buy things without take care too much for the brand, It just have to be chic for me).   What do you think?

Thanks for the comments!


 
Ayer, finalmente se termino mi semestre, lo sentí eterno. Ayer tuve un día hermoso, fue como si el día supiera que yo estaba feliz e hizo un día simplemente maravilloso, soleado y sin nubes; por fin pude terminar el libro en el que estuve atascada por un mes, por supuesto, aproveche para tomar algo de sol y dar un paseito con Malú.
 
Como no había dormido en las úlitmas semanas escogí un outfit simple, sólo cogí mis favoritos del closet; eran confortables y simples, justo como quería iniciar mis vacaciones. Para mi día, escogí mi típico pantalon negro, a veces siento que es una sudadera, una camisera simple y una pashmina. La encontrñe un día caminando hacia mi casa (si, no suelo preocuparme mucho por la marca, sólo tiene que verse bonito para mí) ¿Les gusta?
 
Gracias por los comentarios
 


pants: Mango // t-shirt: forever 21 // scarf: ramdon shop// shoes: converse
 
 
This is the view from one of the buildings at my university



 

Comments

Popular Posts